Why Zepoxy crystal 5 Minute is Important ?
Because Zepoxy crystal is quick setting. It’s a multi purpose two party epoxy that provides a strong and lasting bond on most surfaces including tile, most plastic glass wood and metal. Zepoxy crystal is designed to cure with a clear, transparent bond when used at thickness of less than 50 mil. Zepoxy crystal has a 1:1 mixing ratio sets in minutes and cures in 1 hour. While a tensile strength of 4400 PSI, Zepoxy crystal sets to a hard, permanent bond.
What are the Safety Measures ?
This material can be used in 12 months during its production period. So, material can be placed in normal conditions. Its life can be effected when you will place this material on hot surface, wet surface or in humidity. The motion of this material can be done easily. Don’t use its packing again.
Zepoxy Crystal 5 minute is available as follows:
1. Small tubes set of Part A 5 gm and part B 5 gm. Supplied in a box of 10 set each.
2. Medium tubes set of part A 15 gm and part B 15 gm. Supplied in a box of ten sets each.
Zepoxy Steel 90 mins is also available as follows :
1. Small tubes set of Part A 5 gm and Part B 5 gm. Supplied in a box of 10 set each.
2. Medium tubes set of Part A 15 gm and 15 gm. Supplied in a box of 10 sets each.
1. Small jar set of Part A 500 gm and Part B 500 gm.
2.Medium jar set of Part A 1000 gm and Part B 1000 gm.
Shelf Life :
12 months from date of manufacture when stored under warehouse conditions in original un-opened packing. Extreme temperature / humidity may reduce shelf life.
How to Dry :
Sets in 5 minutes. Cures in One hour. If temperature is below 5 degree C, then set time is longer.