SIL7000 – Acetoxy Silicone Sealant
High performance sealant suitable for the sealing, bonding, repairing and mending required in glass and window construction, double glazing windows shower screens and sanitary ceramics. SuperSil 7000 exhibits an excellent adhession to glass tiles ceramics, fiberglass, aluminium, non-oily woods, painted surfaces, plastics and other porous surfaces.
|Flow Sag / Slump||mm||<0|
|Skin Over Time||Min||10|
|Movement Capability||mm||. +-20|
|Service Temperature Range||0C||4 ~ 40|
|Hardness (Shore A)||Shore A||25|
Direction for Use
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and grease free. Remove all grit oil, grease detergents flaking paint, oil sealant and any loose materials.
- Cut tip of nozzle and cartridge. Screw nozzle onto cartridge.
- Fit into caulking gun, apply on surface in steady flow.
- If required smoothen, shape sealant with a spatula dipped in a mild detergent.
- Remove excess uncured sealant with a mineral turpentine soaked cloth fully cured excess sealant can be removed by trimming it with sharp knife.
- To obtain a smooth and neat finish apply masking tape and remove before sealant cures.
- Paint surface completely before applying any sealant.
- Ensure good ventilation if used indoors.
- Contact of unvulcanised silicone sealant with eyes and mucous members must be avoided as this cause irritation.
- If Prolonged Contact occurs with eyes flush with water and consult physician if necessary
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry and cool place below +30ºC (+90ºF)