Why the People mostly use Soudal Souda-Foam 1K Polyurethane Fixing Foam ?
Soudafoam 1K B2 with CFC-free propellant is a one-component, self expanding, ready-to-use polyurethane foam with propellants which are completely harmless to the ozone layer.
The following are the charactristics that you should read before using the Soudal souda-foam
– Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP).
– High thermal and acoustical insulation.
– Very good filling capacities.
– Excellent mounting capacities.
– Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion).
The following are the applications that we have to follow before using the Soudal souda-foam.
– Installation of window- and door frames.
– Filling of cavities.
– Sealing of all openings in roof constructions.
– Creation of a soundproof screen.
– Mounting and sealing of window- and door frames.
– Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions.
– Application of a soundproofing layer on motors.
– Improving thermal insulation in cooling systems.
Directions For Use :
Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds. Put the adapter on the valve. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. Remove pressure from the applicator to stop. Fill holes and cavities for 50 %, as the foam will expand. Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Foamcleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically. Working temperature 5°C to 35°C. (20°C-25°C recommended).
Cured PU-foam must be protected from UVradiation by painting or applying a top layer of sealant (silicone, MS Polymer, PU and acrylic).