Silicone Hi-temp GMSA
High-temperature Gasket maker is a one-part moisture curing RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicone that cures to form a tough rubber gasket high-temperature silicone was specifically. Silicone Hi-temp GMSA sealant is a one-part silicone rubber sealant with excellent adhesion power. It is used for adhesion to concrete, tiles, marble, aluminum, plastic, metals, and most nonporous construction materials. It also cures pipes, wall cladding, window channels, Skylights, mirrors, electrical insulations, gasket, and allied materials.
Formulated to be used as a formed-in-place gasket where operating temperatures up to 343 are reached intermittently. High-temperature silicone will remain permanently flexible and provide excellent resistance to aging, vibration, and shock.
THE Primary use for high-temperature silicone is a formed-in-place gasket in high-temperature applications to replace conventional paper and cork gasket, such uses include Automatic instruments and industrial fittings.
- Clean the surface thoroughly, keep dry and rremove every greasy material from it.
- Cut the ip off the cartridge and attach the nozzle to the cartridge.Cut nozzle to desired opening at 45Fill the joint completely
- Tools immediately
- Normally high temperature silicone skin at condition at 25 and 50% relative humidity, the sealant will skin in 10 minutes and cure within 24 hour (1/4 base).and completely cure to rubber in 7 days.
- It`s direction contact may irritate eyes,flusin water immediately
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use within one year from production date.
- Adequate ventilation should be provided with extensive use of this sealant
- Store in a cool and dry place below 25
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.