Cellophane tapes coated with adhesive on one side.
- A small roll of CELLOTAPE™ offered at an affordable price.
- The small roll of CELLOTAPE™ is convenient for use as a refill roll of tape with dispenser.
- CELLOTAPE™ is a low static tape which reduces its automatic attraction to paper, making your work easy.
- The tape can be cut off with your fingers, but using the tape dispenser will make the task easier.
- Sticks securely even on polyethylene.
- Sealing envelopes
- Craft projects
- Affixing temporary notes, etc.
- Sticking up posters
- Base material: Cellophane
- Pressure sensitive adhesive: Rubber adhesive
- Do not apply directly onto your skin.
- Do not use for electrical insulation.
- Print on thermal paper, carbonless paper or diazotype copy paper may fade out when covered by CELLOTAPE™.
- We recommend that you do not leave CELLOTAPE™ applied on wallpaper and furniture over a long period of time.
- We recommend you do not use CELLOTAPE™ on materials that need to be stored for a long time.
- Wipe any dust, oil or moisture from the surface to which you wish to apply the tape.
- Be sure to keep the edges and the sides of the tapes clean and intact, to prevent the cut end from being torn.
- Keep out of reach of infants and young children.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and avoid exposure to extremely low temperatures and dry conditions.
- On some surfaces, Scotch tape 1” Nichiban adhesive may change colour or adhesive residue may remain on the surface of the object after the tape is removed.