A reliable and general purpose shoe adhesive giving a tough resilient and heat resistant bond.
permanent bonding of soles to uppers,sole laying,lasting etc.
Excellent for shoe repair,no nails,no press, no stitching.
Bonding wood to wood Formica and plastic veneers.
Bonding of weather striping and gaskets.
Bonding of plastic and rubber tiles for floors and carpet laying.Weather striping for door,window and honeycomb panel assemblies etc.
Direction for use:
- Thoroughly clean dry and roughen both surface.
- Apply thin even coating over both surfaces.
- Allow the films to dry 5 to 30 minutes intil they can be touched with knuckles without the adhesive being transferred.
- Join the surface taking care not to trap any air and press,hammer,or roll downs firmly.prolonged pressure not necessary.
- If the film dries before bonding,if can be retackified with heat or solvent even after several days.
- The bond grows stronger with age and should be tested after 48 hours.