Provides one-step treatment that destroys old rust and prevents new rust. Just brush or spray on. Within minutes, rust is replaced by a durable black polymer coating that may be painted. Excellent protective primer. Specially formulated to be used with body filler and fiberglass. Can be used when temperature is between 50°F and 90°F (10°C and 32°C) and on surfaces which do not exceed 200°F (93°C). Aerosol.
Suggested Applications: Encapsulates rust on automotive applications; trucks, trailers, storage tanks, pipes, valves, fences, guard rails, bulkheads, overheads, decks, hatch covers (topcoat with appropriate marine paint), agricultural equipment, plows, tractors, snow removal equipment.
Suggested Applications: Destroys rust on all truck applications; trailers, storage tanks, pipes, valves, agricultural equipment, plows, tractors, snow removal equipment, etc.
Suggested Applications: Destroys rust on trailers, storage tanks, pipes, valves, bulkheads, decks, hatch covers (topcoat with appropriate marine equipment, plows, tractor)
- Use gloves to prevent staining of hands.
- Scrape or wipe off dirt & oil. Sand with coarse sandpaper or wire brush.
- Should be used when temperature is between 50° and 90°F (10°and 32°C). Can be applied to surfaces which do not exceed 200°F (93°C).
- Shake well before using.Spray a thin coat onto rusted surface 8-10 inches away until surface is lightly and evenly coated.
- Apply 2-3 thin coats, allowing no more than two minutes drying time between coats. Final application should dry to a black finish.
- Allow 24 hours drying time before top coating. Water based finish topcoat paints will require an additional non-water based primer prior to application of topcoat. Protect from moisture and humidity. For a smooth finish, sand with 320 grit sandpaper before top coating.
- Cleanup with alcohol.