- For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvents.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size. Gaskets are best formed using a 1/16” to 1/4” bead.
- Apply a continuous, even bead of silicone to one surface, surrounding all bolt holes. Assemble parts immediately while silicone is still wet. Finger tighten until material begins to squeeze out around flange. Allow to dry for one hour then retighten 1/4 to 1/2 turn.
- Silicone will skin over in one hour and fully cure in 24 hours under normal conditions. Allow more time for cold or very dry conditions.
- Clean uncured silicone from hands, tools and clothing.
NOTE: Not recommended for use on head gaskets or parts in contact with gasoline.