MAX RTV Silicone Sealant can be used to meet a variety of sealing need.it cures to silicone rubber.Its unaffected by high or low temperature and sueprior physical properties and design to give outstanding durability and performance.its provides an endless list of versatile applications.
- seals windows,windshield and sunroof.
- sealing against moisture,dust,shock.
- Electrical insulation.
- Insulating seals for transistor and high voltage parts.
- Formed in place gasket to prevent leaks.
- Seals bath tubs,sink and aquarium.
clean and dry surface.Remove any soap of grease.Cut nozzle to desired opening at 45° angle.Insert caulking gun.For a smooth seal,hold at 45° and apply by pushing sealing a head of nozzle.if further tooling is required complete within 5 minutes.Remove excess sealant immediately with dry paper towel.Normally sealant skins in 5 minutes dry to touch in one hour,fully cures and bonds in 24 hours.
If entire contents are not used,extrude 3/8 of sealant beyond nozzle opening when ready to reuse,pull out cured plug.