Maruni MRD Vulcanizing Cement FOR PLY AND RUBBER Chemical Cleaner Non-Flammable Tire Repair 200 ml
|| Ingredient || Trichloroethylene , Methylene ethyle ketone , Rubber compound
Repair an exposed ply
1) Apply MRD (Maruni Red Dine) to an exposed ply and dry it completely, which takes about 3 to 8 minutes.
2) After dry it, Apply MRD (Maruni Red Dine) to buffing area, and coat it evently and thinly with brush and dry it completely. It takes about 3 to 8 minutes, which depends in use.
Clean a brush after it is used for MED.
Put a brush for MRD back to a tin as it is.
Do not mix brushes MED and for MRD. If they are mixed, they make chemical reaction and both chemicals will be ruined.
- Contains Tricholro-ethylene
- H350 May causes cancer.
- H360 May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H370 Causes damage to central nervous system.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P281 use personal protective equipment as required.
- P264 wash hand thoroughly after handling.
- P314 Get medical advice / attention if you feel unwell.
- P332+P313 if skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice / attention
The Only-one Conveyor Repair manufacturer in Japan.
Enable Conveyor to operate right after repair.
Easy & reliable repair material.
Maruni Liquid Cleaner & Wire brush enable quick repair.
Electric sander is not required.
Only one chemical is required, and so the repair process is done in a short time.