- To prevent air leak, even minutes ones, coats areas that have been buffed too much or where the inner liner has been removed.
- Coating Sealiner over the patch is effective to provide a more complete repair.
For coating over excessively buffed repair areas alter applying the tire patch.
Hazard statements :
- H350 May causes cancer.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May causes drowsiness or dizziness.
- H341 suspected of causing genetic defects.
- H412 Harmful to aquatic life with long effects.