Application | Chemical Cleaner | Ingredients | Tetra-chloro-ethylene, Ethly Benzene , Xylene , LPG
- Contains tetra-chloro-ethylene and ethyl-benzene.
- H222 Extremely Flammable aerosol.
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H320 causes eye irritation.
- H360 may damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H370 Causes damage to nervous system, liver respiratory organ, kidney , central nervous system.
- H336 May causes drowsiness or dizziness.
- H372 causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure : central nervous system, liver, lungs.
- H410 very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
How to use MLC ?
1) Spray MLC (Maruni Liquid Cleaner) to an injury area on the conveyor belt. Make sure to apply MLC bigger than patch size. And remove oil and stains with a waste cloth. It is more effective if MLC is appied to a waste cloth in this process.
2) Spray MLC to the injury area on the conveyor belt again, which oil and stains are removed. Buff the area with a wire brush before MLC dries. It is more effective if this process is repeated one more time.
3) Spray MLC to buffing area one more time to finish this process , and remove any scrapes and residue.
4) After MLC completely evaporates, evenly coat the patch attachment side of the conveyor patch with MED and let it completely dry. And then , proceed applying conveyor patch to the buffing area.
The Only-one Conveyor Repair manufacturer in Japan.
Enable Conveyor to operate right after repair.
Easy & reliable repair material.
Maruni Liquid Cleaner & Wire brush enable quick repair.
Electric sander is not required.
Only one chemical is required, and so the repair process is done in a short time.
It is very convenient when repair is done in high places where sander is not available or when repairing back side of conveyor belt or hurrying.