Maruni Super Valkarn Vulcanizing Cement for Tire Repair
Adhesive for heat vulcanizing repairs of tubes or tires.
Hazard statements :
- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes eye irritation.
- H350 May causes cancer.
- H360 May damage fertility or unborn child.
- H372 Causes damage to central nervous system, through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H336 May causes drowsiness or dizziness.
- H400 very toxic to aquatic life.
- H410 very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P260 Do not breathe mist/vapors/spray.
- P271 Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P273 Avoid release to the environment.
- P281 Use ventilation system or personal protective equipment as required.
- P301+P312 If Swallowed ; Rinse month Immediately call a poison center or doctor/physician.
- P303+P361+P353 If on skin ; Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P351+P338 If in eyes ; Rinse continously with water for several minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do, continue rinsing.
- Immediately call a poison center or doctor/physician.
- Vulcanizing cement for tire repair.
- Use for repairing a wide variety of tires from bicycles to OTR tires.
- High quality and highly adhesive.
- Optimal adhesive for rough surfaces after buffing the inside of the tire.
- Outstanding heat resistance to prevent detachment of repair material while driving.
- Outstanding cold curing cement with no heating required.
- Always use with Maruni products.
P403+P361+P235 Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep Contianer tightly closed.
P405 Store locked Up.
Dispose of contents/container in-accordance with local regional/national/international regulations.