Solvent Removable Visible Dye Penetrant
SKL-SP2 is a solvent removable penetrant for portability, especially for welding operations, and is post emulsifiable for greater resolution of flaw indications. SKL-SP2 dependably locates surface flaws and discontinuities with a simple three-step process that is ideal for basic industrial NDT and for people looking to get into nondestructive testing. It produces a visible red color contrast, and features outstanding penetrating characteristics.
SKL-SP2 is highly reliable at locating surface open flaws and discontinuities and can be used on non-porous ceramics and similar materials. Developed for preventative maintenance, control checks and weld inspection, it is used on welds, forgings, pressure vessels, castings, general metal work, leak testing, and in power plants and construction applications.
SKL-SP2 is listed on the QPL SAE AMS 2644 Qualified Product List.
Fastest inspection processing
- Reliable, simple 3-step process is a convenient and easy-to-use solution for preventative maintenance and control checks
Quickly and completely covers the entire test surface due to high surface wetting
Remove excess penetrant without water to eliminate the need to dry parts before applying developer
- Dependable and convenient to use
- Easy to carry and use in the field with the convenient aerosol cans which are carefully designed for consistent, even coverage and maximum test area coverage
Use in all conditions without the need for darkness or UV lights
Maximum indication detection
- Produces strong, vibrant indications thanks to the bright, vibrant red color, especially when used with SKD-S2 solvent-based developer
Wide application versatility
- Inspect a wide range of components without fear of corrosion or specification non-conformance
- Meets AMS 2644 and is NDT-approved for professional industrial applications