High strength adhesive for anchoring bolts or rebar in concrete
Extreme strength load performance
Approved for use in cracked concrete
Prefect for threaded studs and inserts
Suitable for water flooded holes
- Pure modified epoxy resin with no styrene
- Low moisture sensitivity, long term loading stability in damp environment.
- High strength, strong cohesion, good toughness, high performance.
- Anti-acid, alkali and salt, good seismic performance, fatigue and long term stress resistance.
- Aging resistance, good heat-resistance, no creep at room temperature
- Side by side cartridge vacum packing, with no bubble, accurate mixing ratio
- Structural insulating board and barrier fixing
- Machines fixing
- Rebuilding and expansion project
- Bracket fixing
- Steel and anchor in concrete construction
- Construction reinforcement anchoring
THE DETAILED CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF EA-400 STRUCTURE ANCHOR ADHESIVE
Mark Up Hole Position and Drill Hole:
Drill holes in designed position. The depth and diameter of the hole should meet the requirements in order to meet bonding area and ensure the pulling strength.
Clean and blow holes. Brush and blow for three times at least is recommended.
EA-400 is equipped with a special static mixer and dispenser. Squeeze out the glue without fully mixed in the front part of the cartridge.
Inject the glue from the bottom of the hole until fill the two-third of the hole.
Rust Removal of Steel Rebar:
Polish the steel bar or anchor bolt before inserted through the hole.
Inserting in one single direction until to the bottom of the hole.
Standing and Curing:
Keep stand for maintenance before curing.
EA-400 Anchoring Adhesive can be equipped with the following materials: screw thread steel, round steel, lead screw, threaded rod, anti-crack anchor.