Tough Durable metal mender and filler. Can hold 6000 Lbs. psi; 300°F. temp.
MANY OF ITS USES INCLUDE:
1. Can bear 600 pounds of weight and tolerate temperature up to 300°F.
2. For repairing, filling any part of machines.
3. For preventing leakage and coating in an acid tank.
4. Stops leakage of pressure pipe because it can bear 600 pounds of weight.
5. Prevents leakage in washing machines, air conditioners, fridge, and deep freezers.
6. For repairing motor vehicles break shoe leather Other than these, it can repair any kind of machine.
Magic Epoxy Steel is the toughest mender adhesive with normal curing speed.
It has tremendous strength and durability. It can be applied as thick as needed in single application. No need to build up in thin layers since it dries by chemical reaction of the resin and hardener, rather than by air evaporation. Can be sanded, filed, drilled, tapped or threaded when dry and becomes extremely hard, solid metal within 2 to 3 hours after application. No heat or pressure needed.
Un-Effected by solvents, steam, heat and water. Dependable and tough 6000 Lbs. psi; 350°F
Worn bearings, cracked sheet metal, leaking hydraulic systems, fractured castings, countless metal parts with a total replacement value of millions of dollars are now being saved from the scrap pile with the use of a new metal filled epoxy compound called Magic Epoxy Steel.
How to Use:
Repairs on mining and earth moving equipment can often be completed in the field with tremendous savings in downtime and money. Worn bearings, cracked sheet metal, leaking hydraulic systems, fractured castings, countless metal parts with a total replacement value of millions of dollars are now being saved from the scrap pile with the use of a new metal filled epoxy compound called Magic Epoxy Steel.
STORAGE AND PACKING
1. Store on shady and cool place. The shelf life is 12 months from the date of productio. It is available to reuse based on passing of the test if being beyond the shelf life.
2. Preserve and transport as non-dangerous products.