- For testing for the presence of water at the bottom of fuel storage tanks.
- Suitable only for use with Petrol, Diesel, Kerosene, Gas Oil, Heating Oil, Heavy Oil, and Lubricating Oil
- Applied to a rod / length of string with bottom weight, the brown paste changes colour to brilliant red
- where it comes into contact with water, giving you a visual indication as to the depth of the water
- present. The water can then be pumped out, and the test repeated until there is insufficient water to
- pump, at which point one of our Water-Seekers or Oilybits Water Absorbing Polymer can be used to
- absorb the last of it.
- No official expiry date, will keep best when stored between 31F and 115F
- 12 Individually Boxed 3Oz Tubes Per Outer Box // Outer Box = 172mm x 145mm x 100mm, Weight
- Commodity Code 38249000.
Quantity : One piece
Made in U.S.A.
Your custom content goes here. You can add the content for individual product