High temperature Gasket maker is a one-part moisture curing RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicone that cures to foam a tough rubber gasket high temperature silicone was specifically
Formulated to be used as a formed-in-place gasket where operating temperature up to 343 are reached intermittently. High temperature silicone will remain permanently flexible and provide excellent resistance to aging, vibration and shock.
THE Primary use for high temperature silicone is formed-in-place gasket in high tempareture application to replace convertional paper and cork gasket,such uses include:Automatic insturments and industrial fittings
- Clean the surface thoroughly, keep dry and rremove every greasy material from it.
- Cut the ip off the cartridge and attach the nozzle to the cartridge.Cut nozzle to desired opening at 45Fill the joint completely
- Tools immediately
- Normally high temperature silicone skin at condition at 25 and 50% relative humidity, the sealant will skin in 10 minutes and cure within 24 hour (1/4 base).and completely cure to rubber in 7 days.
- It`s direction contact may irritate eyes,flusin water immediately
- Keep out of reach of children
- Use within one year from production date.
- Adequate ventilation should be provided with extensive use of this sealant
- Store in a cool and dry place below 25
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
More time 20 year after application as per guide lines