Fixo Super Bond High Temperature Resistant 650 ml
Why Super bond is Contact Adhesive Powerful Cementing Solution ?
Because Fixo Super Bond Contact Adhesive is a solvent based high strength and high temperature resistant bond
due to which it is used as cementing solution. It is suitable for bonding plastic, laminates especially
formica, upholstery, soles in the manufacturing and repairing of shoes, cork, moquette, rubber, foamed
material, carpet, rigid material such as wood, concrete and some plastic vinyl flooring, leather and leather-
board to each other and to materials.
- The adhesive and part to be bonded should be at room temperature.
- Relatively Humidity should be 65 % or less if possible.
- Fixo Super bond contact adhesive is heat resistant up to approximately 70C.
- Once formed, the joint van not be adjusted.
- Maximum storage life is 12 months.
Usage Instruction :
- Mix well fixo super bond
- Surfaces to be bonded must be clean dry grease and dust free.
- Completely coat both surfaces and allow drying for 5-30 minutes.
- Join the parts to be bonded and press filmy together to ensure good adhesion.
- Close properly after use and store in a cool frost-free place.
Where the Super Bond is Mainly used ?
Keep away from fire. Because it is Highly Inflammable.
Irritant for skin.