Usage and Instructions
- 1)Clean male and female threads before assembly with an absorbent tissue paper to remove any cutting oil.
- 2)Apply the adhesive with a 360 turn to leading first three threads of the male and female fittings.
- 3)Use an absorbent tissue paper to wipe off excess jointing compound in the direction of the thread.
- 4)Assembly parts and hold on for 24 hours at 22-24°C to ensure full curing of jointing compound.
- 5)For disassembly, use hand tools to remove mating parts.
- 6)When it is hard to dissemble at room temperature, apply local heat until reaching 250°C and disassemble while hot. Then, remove any residual cured adhesive mechanically and clean parts with a proper solvent, acetone.