- Suitable for metal-metal and plastic-metal threaded connections
- Drinking water approval for quality water applications
- No dirt with its non-dripping formulation
- Keeps its sealing properties against shocks & vibrations long after the application
- Provide enhanced resistance to many chemicals with its advanced formulation
- Close-fitting metal pipe threads where all kinds of water, oil, grease, and many chemicals pass
- Pressure vessels
- Air compressors
- Hydraulic systems and tanks
- Areas where resistance against vibration is required
- Suitable for Type H thick metal thread joints according to TSE EN 751-1 Standard.
Usage and Instructions
- Ensure parts are clean, dry and free from oil and grease.
- Applied with a brush or directly from tube.
- Apply the adhesive with a 360 turn to leading threads of the male and female fittings.
- Use an absorbent tissue paper to wipe off excess jointing compound in the direction of the thread.
- Assembly parts and hold on for 24 hours at 22-24°C to ensure full curing of jointing compound.
- For disassembly, use hand tools to remove mating parts.
- When it is hard to dissemble at room temperature, apply local heat until reaching 250°C and disassemble while hot. Then, remove any residual cured adhesive mechanically and clean parts with a proper solvent, acetone.
- Approvals: NSF, WRAS, DVGW, TSE, AGA
- Average handling time: 10 minutes (Conditions: 22°C)
- Classification: Class III (AGA approval classification)
- Colour: Yellow
- Corrosive: Non-corrosive
- Flash Point: >93°C
- Gap Filling: Up to 0.5mm
- Maximum Rating Pressure: 2000kPa (20bar) AGA approved
- Shelf Life: 24 months Under recommended conditions
- Specific Gravity: 1.02
- Temperature range: -10°C to 150°C
- Viscosity: 50000 – 60000 cP (Conditions: 22°C Method: ISO 2555 Apparatus: Brookfield RVT, spindle 6)