Features and Applications
- Suitable for metal-metal and plastic-metal threaded connections
- Drinking water approval for quality water applications
- No dirt with its non-dripping formulation
- Keeps its sealing properties against shocks & vibrations long after the application
- Close-fitting metal pipe threads where all kinds of water, oil, grease, and many chemicals pass
- Pressure vessels
- Air compressors
- Hydraulic systems and tanks
- Areas where resistance against vibration is required
- Suitable for Type H thick metal thread joints according to TSE EN 751-1 Standard.
Usage and Instructions
Ensure parts are clean, dry and free from oil and grease.
Applied with a brush or directly from tube.
Apply the adhesive with a 360 turn to leading threads of the male and female fittings.
Use an absorbent tissue paper to wipe off excess jointing compound in the direction of the thread.
Assembly parts and hold on for 24 hours at 22-24°C to ensure full curing of jointing compound.
When it is hard to dissemble at room temperature, apply local heat until reaching 250°C and disassemble while hot. Then, remove any residual cured adhesive mechanically and clean parts with a proper solvent, acetone.