NLGI Grade 3-4, translucent white, used primarily as a general purpose o-ring and valve lubricant.
Lubrication for control and pressure plug valves, water softener and faucet valves; Sealant for vacuum and pressure systems; Sealant for outdoor equipment (also shipboard) subject to washing and harsh environmental exposure: meters, electrical service entrance and underground connections; Chemical barrier coating; Rubber and plastic O-rings, gaskets and seals.
Features & Benefits
Good resistance to most chemicals; Wide service temperature range; Low vapor pressure; Low volatility; Excellent water resistance. Meets NSF 51 & NSF 61; Meets FDA 21 CFR 175.300.
Molykote 111 Compound White
- Wide service temperature range
- Excellent water resistance
- British water council approval
- Compatible with many plastics and elastomers
- No drop point, hence no melting or run-out