Corrosion protective primer, easy to paint over.
A Zinc-Phosphate primer for metal surfaces. Dries quickly. Improves adhesion of the finishing coating. A corrosion protective additive slows down corrosion. Can be painted over with all kinds of single component paints, already after one hour. Ideal topcoat: Galva Brite or Galva Shine.
• Handling equipment.
• Railroad equipment.
• Agricultural equipment.
• Long term outdoor corrosion protection.
• Corrosion protection of all ferrous materials.
Directions for CRC Zinc Primer 500 ml:
• Shake well before use.
• Shake until the agitator ball moves freely in the can.
• Remove the loose dirt with a wire brush.
• Best results are obtained with 2 lighter rather than 1 heavy coat. Additional coats can be applied after 10 – 15 minutes.
• A minimum film thickness of 40µ is needed for adequate protection.
• Do not use energized equipment.
• Do not use sensitive electronic equipment.
• Clean the aerosol valve by turning the can upside down and spraying until only propellant escapes.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.