Why CRC Galva Brite 500 ml Cold Galvanizing Zinc-Aluminium is Important ?
Zinc, aluminum, anti corrosion additives and a durable resin provide optimal corrosion protection. The weathering aspect equals hot dip galvanization, making it an excellent touch up for damaged galvanization.
• Excellent touch-up for galvanized surfaces.
• Long term corrosion protection.
• Totally free of lead and chromate’s.
• None chlorinated solvents.
• Unique combination of flexibility and hardness providing an excellent adherence to the metal surface.
Applications for CRC Galva Brite:
• Cleaning mechanical parts.
• Handling equipment.
• Railroad equipment.
• Agricultural equipment.
• Long term outdoor corrosion protection.
• Corrosion protection of all ferrous materials.
• Touch-up of galvanized equipment after repair.
• Touch-up of parts after hot dip galvanizing.
• Pylons (telecom, power transfer,…)
• Silencers on combustion engines.
• Shake well before use.
• Shake until the agitator ball moves freely in the can.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Apply a thin even film.
• Best results are obtained with 2 lighter rather than 1 heavy coat. Additional coats can be applied after 15 – 20
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Do not use on sensitive electronic equipment.
• Clean the aerosol valve by turning the can upside down and spraying until only propellant escapes.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is available
for all CRC products.