Why the CRC Chain Lube FPS is Important ?
Gentle foaming action. Long lasting chain lubricant for use on food processing equipment where incidental food contact may occur. Highly resistant to water wash off. The gentle foam assures an excellent penetration and a non dripping action. Good load carrying capabilities and corrosion prevention. Operating
temperature from -15°C to +175°C. Applications: Chains and drive systems in the food processing and packaging
industry – Rollers – Drivers – Conveyor chains.
Features for CRC Chain Lube :
• NSF registration for use in the food industry:
• High temperature resistance.
• Provides long lasting lubrication.
• High flash point for application safety.
• Non corrosive.
• Contains PTFE for extra lubricity.
• Handling equipment.
• Open drive mechanisms.
• Guide rails.
• Shake well before use.
• Stir or mix bulk products well before use.
• Do not mix with other products.
• Do not use on energized equipment.
• Apply to a clean, dry surface.
• Spray from a distance of approximately 20 – 30 cm.
• Apply a thin even film.
• To remove residues or excess product, use one of the CRC cleaners.
• A safety data sheet (MSDS) according to EC Regulation N° 1907/2006 Art.31 and amendments is
available for all CRC products.
• Based upon the present state of our knowledge and information received from our suppliers, evaluation of this
product indicates that it is free from nut oils and their derivatives.