Belzona 8211 (HP Anti-Seize)
A pre-assembly material for metal components subject to high temperature which prevents seizure, corrosion, pitting, galling and thread distortion.
Specially formulated for application to mating surfaces of nuts, bolts, couplings, sprockets, pulleys and other components, this multi-purpose and metal-free compound resists vibration, contraction, expansion, corrosion, chemicals and temperatures up to 1100°C (2000°F).
Belzona 8211 (HP Anti-Seize) will not corrode or react with dissimilar metals. It is suitable for application to most metal substrates including chrome, molybdenum, vanadium, titanium, stainless steel and nimonics.
- Simple to apply with no specialist tools
- Safe to use as it is metal-free
- Excellent anti-seize properties across a wide temperature range up to 1100°C (2000°F)
- Easy dismantling and breakout even after long periods
- Can be applied to porous surfaces
- Good chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Resists vibration, contraction and expansion
- Excellent resistance to wash out and corrosion
Applications for Belzona 8211 (HP Anti-Seize) include:
- Anti-seize treatment for metal components such as nuts and bolts, couplings, sprockets, pulleys, keys, sleeves, splines, fulcrum pins and studs