- Fixing and insulation of door and window frames
- Insulating of pips and filling of holes and gaps
- filling of joints and installation of electrical wiring
- Fixing and insulating of wall panels,corrugated sheet,roof tiles etc.
- Ware protective gloves,cloths and goggles during use.
- Clean surfaces of dirt grease and dust.
- Apply between 5-40°c.
- Shake can fo 2 minutes thoroughly.
- Take off cap,screw gun into the can.
- Hold can upside down with tube pointing into fa end of cavity,slowly press trigger to dispense foam.Test on experimental surface first.
- Fill cavity 40% with foam as foam expands.
- Use PU foam cleaner to remove excess uncured foam on nozzle and valve.
- Drieing takes 20 minutes,cure in 24 hour.
- cure foam can be trimmed,painted,sanded,molded.
Do no damage o burn the container.do not expose or store above 45°C.Do not expose to direct sunlight .Place in well ventilated areas.Uncured foam may irritate skin and eyes,therefore,wear protective gloves,clothing and goggles.in case of eye contact,flash with water and consult physician immediately.In case of skin contact,clean remove from skin.in case of ingestion of foam,consult physician immediately.Do not pierce or burn container even after use.Do not spray near fire.Container no formaldehyde
PACKING AND TRANSPORTATION:
Prevent the expensive the fragile goods from broken, time saving and fast.
1. Before the use, shake thoroughly the can which guarantees the material to be even.
3. If using spray gun , screw joint, revolving opens the flow valve, after the adjustment current capacity carries on again spraying.
4. When spraying pay attention to the approaching speed, usually spray the quantity half of the volume required.
5.After 1 hour the froth solidifies approximately.
6. Slices the extra amount froth with the knife .Before the construction,remove the greasy dirt and the floating dust from the surface.
7. After use clean spray gun with the special-purpose cleansing agent.
8. Keep the can upright and let the straw remain on the nozzle after use.