Magic High Strength Anchoring Epoxy EA 400
High strength adhesive for anchoring bolts or rebar in concrete
Extreme strength load performance
Approved for use in cracked concrete
Prefect for threaded studs and inserts
Suitable for water flooded holes
- Pure modified epoxy resin with no styrene
- Low moisture sensitivity, long term loading stability in damp environment.
- High strength, strong cohesion, good toughness, high performance.
- Anti-acid, alkali and salt, good seismic performance, fatigue and long term stress resistance.
- Aging resistance, good heat-resistance, no creep at room temperature
- Side by side cartridge vacum packing, with no bubble, accurate mixing ratio
- Structural insulating board and barrier fixing
- Machines fixing
- Rebuilding and expansion project
- Bracket fixing
- Steel and anchor in concrete construction
- Construction reinforcement anchoring
DUAL COMPONENT EPOXY GUN
Manual caulking guns are essential for applying sealing or bonding agents. Most commonly associated with tile work, caulk guns are also used to seal pipes, buildings and even concrete structures against water, air, dust and insects.